Orange Bowl Packages
Wed, December 31, 2014
Sun Life Stadium in sunny Miami, Florida will play host to the prestigious Orange Bowl. Travel packages are now available, so book today!
Featured 2014 Orange Bowl Ticket Packages
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Miami hotel
- Check in Tuesday, December 30th
- Check out Thursday, January 1st
- Upper Level Endzone/Corner ticket to the 2014 Orange Bowl game on December 31st
- Access to Fan Fest presented by Venture Card from 3pm -7pm in the Sun Life Stadium Gate G Parking Lot
- The Capital One Orange Bowl Fan Fest presented by Venture Card is the ultimate game day party! Adding to the frenzy of the Capital One Orange Bowl, this interactive event has college football fans from all over the country kick-off game day with some of Miami’s hottest local talent, interactive games, sports memorabilia, stage contests, food & beverage, performances from the marching bands and cheerleaders and then a performance from a headlining artist!
- Official 2014 Orange Bowl souvenir
- Souvenir lanyard and ticket holder
- Professional staff on-call to assist
- All taxes and gratuites
Click on the See Details button for all pricing!
Orange Bowl Travel Package
Even though the original Orange Bowl Stadium is now gone, the Orange Bowl game continues to live on at Sun Life Stadium in Miami. Over the years the Orange Bowl has produced some true classics, including the ‘06 game which featured the Joe Paterno’s Penn State Nittany Lions against Bobby Bowden’s Florida State Seminoles. That game more than lived up to the hype as it took three overtimes before Penn State secured a 26-23 victory. This year’s game will feature the ACC champion against a BCS at-large team, or possibly two BCS at-large teams depending on the rankings. Either way, it’s a game you won’t want to miss.
Sun Life Stadium, which might be the record holder for the most-renamed stadium (it has been called Joe Robbie Stadium, Pro Player Stadium, Dolphins Stadium and Land Shark Stadium to name just a few), is also the home of the Miami Dolphins and it has hosted five Super Bowls and the NFL Pro Bowl. Even though the stadium is now getting up there in age as NFL stadiums go, it has undergone a series of renovations to keep pace with the times. The name of the game has also been changed a bit, as it is now just the Orange Bowl instead of the FedEx Orange Bowl. But no matter what you call the game or the stadium in which it is played, it is one of the biggest and most historic games in college football, and PrimeSport is ready to send you there with one of our Orange Bowl Packages, complete with Orange Bowl tickets, a Miami area hotel room, transportation to the stadium and more.
With the spacing of this season’s BCS games, you could easily hit more than one game. PrimeSport has packages for every game, including College Football Playoff ticket packages for the big game at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. We also have Rose Bowl Packages, Sugar Bowl Packages and Fiesta Bowl Packages.