Breeders Cup Packages
November 1-2, 2013
Santa Anita Park
The Breeders Cup World Championships will be held at legendary Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA in 2013 for the fourth time in six years. 2013 Breeders Cup packages are now available for purchase!
Featured 2013 Breeders Cup Ticket Packages
Prices Starting at $825
- Three night accommodations at the Sheraton Universal Hotel
- Check in Thursday, October 31st
- Check out Sunday November 3rd
- Extra Nights available
- Reserved Grandstand seating for the Breeder’s Cup racing on Friday (Sections R-V)
- Reserved Grandstand seating for the Breeder’s Cup racing on Saturday
- Transportation to and from Santa Anita Park on Friday and Saturday
- Official Breeder’s Cup Souvenirs
- Official race programs for Friday and Saturday
- Professional Premiere Sports Travel on-site to assist
- All taxes and gratuities
Click on the See Details button for all pricing!
Breeders’ Cup Travel Travel Package
In ‘84 the Breeders’ Cup was created as the Super Bowl for Thoroughbred racing, and since then it has only grown in prestige and popularity. It is now a two-day event with more than $25 million in purses and it annually determines almost all of the Eclipse Award champions as the best horses of the year. For 2013 the Breeders’ Cup will be run at Santa Anita Park in California. Our Breeders’ Cup packages have everything you need to see the biggest two days in horse racing including Breeders’ Cup tickets for both days, hotel accommodations, transportation to the racetrack and much more. We’ve been putting together sports travel packages for well over a decade, and we can help you have a once in a lifetime experience at the Breeders’ Cup.