Method of Payment
- CREDIT CARD: Via secure payment online. Paying online with your credit card is the most convenient method of payment. After browsing our site for event packages and tickets you wish to purchase, just place your order online. Then simply enter your credit card information. This information is fully confidential, and will not be available to any unauthorized personnel. If you would prefer to pay by telephone, browse our site for event packages and tickets you wish to purchase, just as you would for an online payment. After you click “checkout”, you will have the option of calling our office to finalize your order. You may also submit a request for us to call you to obtain your payment information.
- US DOLLAR CHECK DRAWN ON US BANK: Browse our site for event packages and tickets you wish to purchase, just as you would for an online payment. We are only able to accept checks that are US funds drawn from US banks. All checks should be made out to “Premiere Global Sports” and should be mailed to 201 Shannon Oaks Circle, Suite 205, Cary, North Carolina 27511
- WIRE TRANSFER: Please contact us for wire transfer details.
Cancellation Policy and Limiting Terms and Conditions
- SCHEDULE OF PAYMENTS: A non-refundable deposit is due with order. All payments are nonrefundable on or after final payment date unless specifically stated. Final payment is due 60 days prior to Special Events* and 45 days prior to all other events. The credit card on file will be automatically charged on this date. Any payment deviations from the preceding time lines will be specified in your specific package information.
- *SPECIAL EVENT SCHEDULE OF PAYMENTS: “Special Events” include but are not limited to: The Masters, Final Four, Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby, and any event held outside the continental United States. All special event packages require a nonrefundable final balance payment 60 days before start of the package, which will be automatically deducted from your account.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: All deposits are non-refundable. Information on purchasing Trip Cancellation Insurance is available with all orders. All Cancellations and requests for refund must be in writing and received by Premiere prior to processing final payments. All reservations are non-refundable after final payments have been made. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a certain event, Premiere Global Sports shall not be responsible for accommodations or transportation beyond the schedule date of the certain event. Premiere Global Sports will provide refunds only to the extent that refunds are available to Premiere Sports Travel. Any loss of deposit due to a reduction in group size is not transferable to the balance of the group. Premiere Global Sports reserves the right to cancel any reservations and will remit a full refund to the canceled party. In the event of overbooking, client will be advised of hotel substitution with full refund optional. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of a tour
College Bowls and Super Bowl
- BOWL CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS All Team fan travel College Bowl and Super Bowl package deposits are refundable if team is not invited to Bowl specified in the package booked. Most fan travel packages include chartered air from departure city to event city. If you are unsure if you are booking a team specific package please contact a Premiere Global Sports representative. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a certain event, Premiere Global Sports shall not be responsible for accommodations or transportation beyond the schedule date of the certain event.
- REQUIREMENTS: Submit to Premiere Global Sports a complete name list of participants no less than 45 days prior to commencement of package. When airport transfers are also part of a package, airline arrival and departures must also accompany the participants list. Premiere Global Sports will not guarantee airport transfers when the above is not complied with. Premiere Global Sports will not guarantee transfers on days other than arrival and departure days named in any package. Requests for more than two seats (tickets) together must be in writing and for certain events can not be guaranteed. Upgraded tickets may be available upon request for most events handled by Premiere Global Sports. Premiere Global Sports does not guarantee upgrades on Special Events (Super Bowl, Final Four, College Bowls). In the event that your ticket request can not be filled, you will be upgraded or downgraded to the next available category. If you are downgraded you will be refunded the difference in cost. Any special meal requirements must be advised at time of booking in writing.
Game Day Charter Programs
- Premiere Global Sports is not responsible for weather or mechanical delays impacting game day charter programs. Game day charter programs may also include airport transfers, game tickets, hospitality, souvenirs or other package components. These components are not refundable if charter flights are cancelled or delayed due to weather or mechanical difficulties. As a result, travelers are encouraged to purchase trip cancelation insurance.
- Premiere Sports Travel packages will be charged a one-time $15 USD processing fee. The processing fee covers shipping costs to any United States city. In most cases, your travel documents will be shipped to you at least 10 business days prior to the event. Shipments to Canada are subject to a $20 USD surcharge. All orders placed from outside the United States or Canada will not be shipped before the event as all travel documents for international orders will be delivered upon arrival to the event hotel.
- $200 fee per person for a name change to any reservation after final payment is made if replaced by another eligible person.
- Premiere Global Sports is not responsible if a name change request is not honored by a third party supplier.
- Customer understands that telephone conversations between Customer and Premiere Global Sports may, in Premiere Global Sports’ discretion, be recorded. Customer hereby agrees and consents to such recording with or without the use of an automatic tone-warning device, and waives any right Customer may have to object to the use or admissibility into evidence of such recording in any legal proceeding.
Mobility and Fitness to Travel
- There is an inherent amount of walking in all tours for sporting events. Travelers should be comfortable walking upwards of one mile. We suggest that passengers are able to walk, or be able to maneuver with their own mobility vehicle. Passengers requiring special assistance, including without limitation those who permanently or periodically use a wheelchair, must be accompanied by someone who is fit and able to assist them, and who will be completely responsible for providing all required assistance. Premiere Global Sports reserves the right to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of this trip, who in Premiere Global Sports’ sole opinion, is unfit for travel or whose physical or mental condition may constitute a danger to themselves or to others on the trip. Premiere Global Sports will refund the portion of the total amount paid which corresponds to the unused services and accommodations. It is necessary that customers with special needs discuss their situation with a Premiere Global Sports representative at the time of order and complete an ADA form if any special consideration or action is expected or requested.
- Premiere Global Sports, and any sponsoring university and or university related alumni institution, are acting only as an intermediary and agent for suppliers in selling services, or in accepting reservations or booking for services which are not directly supplied by Premiere Global Sports including but not limited to hotel accommodations, ground transportation, meals, tours, event tickets and cruises. Premiere Global Sports, and any sponsoring university and or university related institution, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Premiere Global Sports shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, war, insurrection, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments or any other action, omissions or conditions outside the coverage against them. Your retention of tickets, vouchers or booking after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on your part to convey the contents here to your travel companions or group members.
- The Client, by engaging Premiere Global Sports and making deposit and/ or full payment for the package arrangement specified, acknowledges the position of Premiere Global Sports as stipulated by the foregoing and agrees to hold Premiere Global Sports blameless in making the arrangements on his behalf, provided same shall be made through generally acceptable suppliers at the time of engagement, and further agrees that restitution of damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from the suppliers. The client also agrees to the terms and conditions of the tour and services as set forth by the suppliers. Rates are subject to changes without notice. Tours and event tickets are subject to availability. Payment of deposit or full payment shall constitute consent of all provisions stated herein.
- In the event your package includes air transportation, the carrier is limited to $750 liability per passenger for both checked and unchecked baggage. In accordance with their filed tariffs, all airlines and any agents are governed by regulations issued by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and will act in accordance with these regulations with respect to any circumstance (e.g. flight delays).
- All persons who register their email and/or purchase Travel Packages or other services from Premiere Global Sports through dedicated sites, by phone, or fax, will be considered customers of Premiere Global Sports.